Amla Powder is an Ayurvedic herb made from the Indian gooseberry (Emblica officinalis). When added to the mix, it can boost your henna hair color by darkening the henna and preventing the indigo from fading, creating cooler hair colors. Amla also can help enhance the dye uptake for problematic roots. You can apply a full treatment of amla to boost your hair's volume and help bring back waves and curls lost from multiple henna treatments.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
Emblica Officinalis (Amla) Fruit Powder
MM AMLA IS FORMULATED TO:
- Naturally absorb excess oil from the hair and scalp with montmorillonite and bentonite clays.
- Boost hair's volume and help bring back waves and curls lost from multiple henna treatments.
- Enhance dye uptake for problematic roots.
- Give bounce and add softness.
- Can be used as a rejuvenating facial mask.
MULTI-USESHelps prevent Indigo from fading when using Brown and Black Henna to avoid stronger Red tones.
Morrocco Method Int’l 5 Elements System is a holistic way to manage hair and scalp health. Our pure Henna Hair Dye offers a safer alternative to conventional, chemical laden dyes. Made with pure plant botanicals, the result is luxurious color and shine that protects and nourishes hair.
To extend the color and protect against fading use with Morrocco Method color safe shampoo and conditioners. If you are new to MM, make sure to read our Instructions and Henna FAQ Guide.