"The only true disability is the inability to accept and respect differences."
Morrocco Method strongly believes that every individual deserves the opportunity to achieve their fullest potential. We are providing services for people with Disabilities! We have a diverse workforce and a broad range of specialized experience and expertise. We want to spread awareness to the people that the people with disabilities need the opportunity to work and they deserve it. We strive to reduce stigma and promote wellness.
1. Tri-Counties Regional Center Tri-Counties Regional Center is one of twenty-one non-profit regional centers in California providing lifelong services and supports for people with developmental disabilities residing in San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara and Ventura Counties. TCRC provides person and family-centered supports for individuals with developmental disabilities to maximize opportunities and choices for living, working, learning, and recreating in the community. They serve over 14,400 individuals with developmental disabilities. Over half of their staff are Service Coordinators.
2. Path Point PathPoint was established in 1964, PathPoint is a non-profit organization dedicated to helping people with disabilities or disadvantages to reach their fullest potential. PathPoint believes that all individuals with disabilities or disadvantages can achieve self-sufficiency and dignity. They currently serve over 2,000 individuals with disabilities or disadvantages including:
• Individuals with physical or developmental disabilities (such as Autism, Cerebral Palsy, or Down Syndrome)
• Individuals with psychiatric disabilities (such as Schizophrenia, Bipolar Disorder, or Anxiety Disorder)
• Individuals who are disadvantaged (such as low-income seniors, the homeless, or at-risk youth) 3. Transition-Mental Health Association Transition-Mental Health Association is a nonprofit organization dedicated to eliminating stigma and promoting recovery and wellness for people with mental illness through work, housing, community and family support services. They operate over 35 programs at locations throughout San Luis Obispo and North Santa Barbara counties. The emphasis of their innovative services is to teach vital independent living skills and help build a framework for community re-entry through personal empowerment and hands on experience. Since 1979, TMHA has been dedicated to providing work, housing, case management and life-skills support to teens and adults with mental illness while offering support, resources and education for their loved ones.
In California, the employment rate of disabled persons is only 34% and Morrocco Method's mission is to increase this rate globally.
We are proud to announce we are hiring people with disabilities to work in our production and manufacturing departments at our headquarter in Grover Beach.
If you are a person with disabilities local to central California and are having trouble finding a job or if you know any who is please contact us. Once again, applicants should be local to Grover Beach, California or nearby cities.
VTC Enterprises was founded in 1961 by a group of Santa Maria Valley parents seeking life skills services for their adult children with significant developmental disabilities. We offer a wide range of services to people with disabilities who desire training or assistance in areas related to employment and daily living. Activities take place at our main location in Santa Maria, our satellite location in Lompoc, in various community settings and businesses, and at our Source America® contract locations on Vandenberg Air Force Base (VAFB) and Naval Base Ventura County. Services are individualized as each person helps design their own plan and goals, and great effort is put into understanding the preferences of those who are non-verbal or have difficulty communicating.
PRIDE Industries is a nonprofit corporation and leading employer of people with disabilities nationwide. Pride Industries provides customers with quality service solutions through our business enterprises. These, in turn, fuel our social mission: creating jobs for people with disabilities. The professionalism, commitment and passion of our more than 5,600 employees makes this a reality.
NEW CUSTOMERS GET A FREE SCALP MASSAGER ($15 Value) PLUS FREE GIFT WHEN YOU SPEND $59 OR MORE !