Healthy Hair Starter Package
The Healthy Hair Starter Collection is perfect for people ready to transition from chemical hair care into the amazingly nourishing effects of Morrocco Method's raw, vegan and gluten-free hair care products. With all five shampoos, all six conditioners, a sample of the styling gel and the facial scrub as well as the Scalp Massager and Anthony's e-book, this collection is an affordable option for beginning your healthy hair journey with MM products.
Get this collection to save on all MM products and get started on your chemical-free hair care routine. These natural products are raw and filled with the most pure, hand-picked ingredients, making them great for all hair types.
For best results, we suggest rotating all five shampoos.
All MM Shampoos and Conditioners are raw, vegan, wild-crafted, gluten-free and low-sudsing.
1. How Often Should I Rotate The Shampoos?
2. How Much Shampoo/Conditioner Do I Need To Wash My Hair?
3. Why Should I Deep Condition My Natural Curly Hair?
4. What Should I Do To Fight Frizz?
5. Can I Use Zen Detox While Pregnant?
6. All Natural Rubber Scalp Massager?
See all FAQs
All Five MM Raw Shampoos:
- Pine Shale Shampoo, 2 oz
- Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo, 2 oz
- Sea Essence Shampoo, 2 oz
- Earth Essence Shampoo, 2 oz
- Heavenly Essence Shampoo, 2 oz All Six MM Raw Conditioners
- Sapphire Volumizer Mist Conditioner, 2 oz
- Diamond Crystal Mist Conditioner, 2 oz
- Pearl Essence Creme Rinse, 2 oz
- Floating Lotus Conditioner, 2 oz
- Euro Natural Oil Conditioner, 2 oz
- Zen Detox Hair & Scalp Therapy, 1 oz Amazing Bonus Products:
- Blood of the Dragon Styling Gel, 2 oz
- Feng Shea Facial Scrub, 2 oz
- Scalp Massager & Invigorator
- Anthony's eBook - Awaken Your Roots: Secrets of a Master Hair Shaman
Morrocco Method Int’l 5 Elements System is a holistic way to care for skin, hair and scalp. Our convenient collections offer all the benefits of our raw, paleo friendly products in combinations to help with hair goals, detoxification, hair loss recovery and skin care needs.
If you are new to MM make sure to check out our Beginner’s Guide FAQ.