Amber (Vata) Elixir is the mild elixir and provides the hair and scalp with gentle restoration and vitalization. This anti-inflammatory elixir nourishes the scalp and hair. This elixir is especially beneficial for itching, burning, or any irritation of the scalp.
Created from the finest oils, herbs, and minerals from around the globe, this elixir set is perfect for people looking to restore the youthful vitality of their hair and scalp. This elixir can be used on its own, or in conjunction with the other elixirs in the Tri-Color Elixir Set.
1. What Are The Elixirs?
2. When Can I Use Elixirs?
3. Which Elixirs Do I Start With?
4. How Often Do I Apply The Elixirs?
5. How Do I Use The Elixirs With The Lunar Hair Chart?
See all FAQs
Sesamum indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha) Oil, Sida cordifolia (Bala) Oil, Asparagus racemosus (Shatavari) Oil, Passiflora incarnata (Passionflower) Oil, Eclipta alba (Bhringaraj) Oil, Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) Oil, Aloysia triphylla (Lemon Verbena) Oil, Ocimum sanctum (Tulsi) Oil, Valeriana officinalis (Valerian) Oil.
• Apply to hairline and thinning areas 2-4 hours before shampooing, or for a more intense treatment, apply 1-3 hours before bedtime.
• Before shampooing, brush your hair with a natural boar bristle brush
• You may apply Elixir to ends of hair if dry
• DO NOT use Euro Oil while using the Elixirs
Use elixir daily for one week, and then let your scalp rest the following week. Your rest week is the perfect time to do a Zen Detox Hair and Scalp Masque treatment.
Repeat the schedule of one week on/one week off until the elixir is gone.
In conjunction with other elixirs: Follow the same steps as above, switching to the next elixir you are using following your rest week. Continue rotating elixirs during your "on" weeks until the elixirs are gone.
In conjunction with the lunar hair chart: Best used in the spring and summer, and fall following the "lengthening" goal.