The Zen Detox Hair & Scalp Masque is a unique formula of clays, minerals, and herbs created to detoxify the hair follicles, roots, oil glands and scalp. This hair mask dynamically assists in reversing chemical damage caused by the environment and past use of synthetic hair products.
Zen Detox is an ideal product for those with compromised immune systems to use and will assist greatly in detoxifying skin and hair. The herbs and spices enhancing our unique Bentonite Clay Cleanses hair without stripping away natural oils for hair formulation helps eliminate the chemicals, heavy metals, and often carcinogenic exposures of daily living. This natural conditioner is raw and filled with the most pure, hand-picked ingredients, making it great for all hair types.
Our Zen Detox Masque has many beneficial uses, including:
A dry shampoo for pets (see directions below)
A clarifying treatment after being exposed to chlorine
A facial mask or acne treatment
And many more!
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
Our Zen Detox Hair & Scalp Therapy is a detoxing clay mask for your hair and scalp. It is primarily a mixture of Kaolin and MontmorilloniteMoisture and mineral sealing clay clays, both of which are highly adsorbent -they draw out toxins from the skin like a magnet. Zen Detox pulls heavy metals from the scalp, and then it also removes excess sebaceous oils and residual chemicals from synthetic shampoos, conditioners, styling products, coloring agents, perms, and relaxers from the hair.
For a full treatment, use the Zen Detox once a week for three weeks. For optimal results, use once a season. You can apply the treatment to dirty or clean hair, even use it as a replacement for a shampooing session. Zen Detox should be applied to slightly damp hair. If you have a chronic or acute illness, it's important to take it slow.
1. Do NOT use metal utensils or containers when using Zen Detox. There will be a negative reaction and the Zen Detox will lose potency.
2. Take Zen Detox powder and place in bowl. Slowly add equal amounts of distilled water, mixing thoroughly. Mixture should be spreadable but not drip. You may add more or less water to achieve this. You can alternatively put the water in the bowl first and gradually whisk in clay. Because our formula is raw and has no emulsifiers, it might clump together. If your mixture is lumpy, let it sit covered at room temperature for an hour. This will let the water hydrate the clay. Mix again after letting it sit and there should be less clumping.
3. Hair should be slightly damp. With your hands, massage mixture into your scalp. Smooth over your hair strands. If your hair is long, coil and secure atop your head.
4. Let the clay sit on your head for 15 to 60 minutes, depending on how you respond to the detox and gradual drying effects. DO NOT let it dry completely, as this might cause the hair to become brittle. First time users should shoot for 20 minutes, then consecutive treatments bump up to 30, 45, and 60 minutes. Advanced users can go up to 120 minutes, as long as it doesn't dry completely. Detox can produce several symptoms, including mild headaches, a "pulling" feeling, and light-headedness. These are not harmful, but if you are feeling discomfort, simply rinse off the Zen Detox. Use less clay or reduce the treatment time until you adjust. Regardless, Zen Detox is safe and effective.
5. When ready, use a basin or tub to submerge your scalp and massage the majority out. Rinse with water to remove excess, do not use shampoo. Detoxing taxes the body, so we suggest replenishing electrolytes and minerals by drinking coconut water and eating dark leafy greens, blue-green algae, spirulina, or similar foods. Drink plenty of water or herbal teas, and get some rest. To help with any dryness of the skin or hair, use Euro Oil.
Instructions for pet use (as a dry shampoo only):
Section the coat (if necessary) with a comb or your fingers. Sprinkle some dry powder into the palm of your hand, or apply directly to the skin. Gently massage Zen Detox powder into the coat with your hands or our 100% pure rubber Scalp Massager & Invigorator. Work from head to tail, avoiding the eyes, mouth, and nose of your pet. If necessary, remove excess powder by using a brush or comb. Zen Detox is best used as a coat freshener between wet bathing. If sensitivities occur consult your veterinarian.
• Acts as natural sun protectant.
• Use in the show ring to increase volume, fullness and shine of coat or tail.
• Add water and apply as a poultice to horse legs to reduce inflammation after hard workouts. Not for overnight use or for use with wraps, rinse to remove from legs.