Emerald (Kapha) Elixir, the second elixir in the Tri-Color Elixir Set, cools the hair and scalp to intensify reconstruction of the hair and scalp. This revitalizing elixir reconstructs the scalp and stimulates the oil-producing glands in your scalp to promote healthy, youthful hair.
Created from the finest oils, herbs, and minerals from around the globe, this elixir set is perfect for people looking to restore the youthful vitality of their hair and scalp. For optimal results, we suggest using this elixir in conjunction with the other elixirs in the Tri-Color Elixir Set.
1. What Are The Elixirs?
2. When Can I Use Elixirs?
3. Which Elixirs Do I Start With?
4. How Often Do I Apply The Elixirs?
5. How Do I Use The Elixirs With The Lunar Hair Chart?
See All FAQs
Sesamum indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Eclipta alba (Bhringaraj) Oil, Sida cordifolia (Bala) Oil, Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha) Oil.
• Apply daily to the hairline and thinning areas 2-4 hours before shampooing, or for a more intense treatment, apply 1-3 hours before bedtime.
• Before shampooing, or after waking, brush your hair with a natural boar bristle brush to distribute the oil throughout the rest of your hair.
• You may apply Elixir to ends of hair if dry
• DO NOT use Euro Oil while using the Elixirs
As part of a series: Follow the same steps as above, switching to the next elixir you are using following your rest week. Continue the below rotation until the elixirs are gone.
Week 1: Amber Vata
Week 2: Emerald Kapha
Week 3: Ruby Pitta
Week 4: Rest/Zen Detox
Repeat until Elixirs are gone.
By itself: Use the elixir daily for four weeks, and then let your scalp rest the following week. Your rest week is the perfect time to do a Zen Detox Hair and Scalp Masque treatment.
Repeat until the elixir is gone.
In conjunction with the lunar hair chart: Best during the spring, summer, or fall. Emerald Kapha elixir is associated with the "thickening" goal.